Can't Get Fooled Again Can't Get Fooled Again

Yep.

He uses the same quote at the end. It's funnier seeing the actual video I must say.

I love your work. Keep it up.

Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3 Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3

There's something missing...

As always, great art, an excellent sense of atmosphere and you have the comic book style down pat. However, one thing this series needs is a basic understanding of animation. I thought at first the animation was a little lacking because perhaps you were going for more of a lesser animated featurette to compliment the comic book aesthetic. This movie however has attempts at heavily animated scenes that fall really short of the bar.

A higher framerate would be nice and a lot more flexibility in the characters would ease it up enough so that the animation is at least digestable.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

It's funny when people here write 10 page reviews to tell you that you're wrong for making a movie.

Ana's Quest for Hentai 2 Ana's Quest for Hentai 2

Brilliant.

OcKzO qUeWb -3D- OcKzO qUeWb -3D-

Well...

That was a fun game to play. If this was your original idea then a great one it is. Although I'm not to keen on games that result to immature insults when I lose.

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

Thanks for the 7.

Throw stuff@David Blaine! Throw stuff@David Blaine!

Hah.

I don't know why the score is higher on this. It reminds me of those little games with no point other than to poke fun at celebrities that you'd find here about 4 years ago. Those were the days.