Can't Get Fooled Again Can't Get Fooled Again

Yep.

He uses the same quote at the end. It's funnier seeing the actual video I must say.

I love your work. Keep it up.

Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3 Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 3

There's something missing...

As always, great art, an excellent sense of atmosphere and you have the comic book style down pat. However, one thing this series needs is a basic understanding of animation. I thought at first the animation was a little lacking because perhaps you were going for more of a lesser animated featurette to compliment the comic book aesthetic. This movie however has attempts at heavily animated scenes that fall really short of the bar.

A higher framerate would be nice and a lot more flexibility in the characters would ease it up enough so that the animation is at least digestable.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

It's funny when people here write 10 page reviews to tell you that you're wrong for making a movie.

Lincolnfrog Lincolnfrog

Best

Greatest Newgrounds submission ever.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tribute To Forty Tribute To Forty

7/10/2004 Never Forget.

( ( ( The Truth ) ) ) ( ( ( The Truth ) ) )

And so the battle on Newgrounds for artistic integrity continues....

Pendulum Tribute Pendulum Tribute

An exciting experiment in combing picture with sound.

Hayburner responds:

Boundaries were broken in the name of art

The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

Greek history to the tune of "Fucking in the Bushes"? Aw come on, this movie had so much potential!

The voice acting was excellent. I suppose the Dutch works fine, better than if it was in English.

You also know how to work the frame to make some really cinematic looking shots. That's a plus.

But geez, the music brought all the drama and suspense away from this movie. Try listening to some older and more obscure film scores and use one of those next time.

chase me chase me

Oh dear Weebl, how long are we supposed to sit there and watch the same graphics loop?

Well, I suppose that's what you're best at anyway.

magic rpg quest sequel2-2 magic rpg quest sequel2-2

The Newgrounds community will never fully understand this Flash.

I love your work.